Position Title: Claims Facilitator
Reports to: Legal Claims Manager
The Claims Facilitator is responsible for handling escalated claims that need to be submitted to insurance and or processed by Corporate due to extenuating circumstances from our customer. This position also includes the administrative closing of cancelled Business Partners (BP).
• Will conduct in depth research on claims and determine proof of negligence.
• Complete weekly claim reporting for Accounting and Administrative departments.
• Submit claims to insurance.
• Obtain weekly updates on all open insurance/legal claims from adjusters.
• Process newly cancelled Business Partners.
• Work closely with locations on aged claims, cancelled BP claims, escalated claims and BBB complaints.
• Provide support to locations with all matters relating to claims and cancellation of our Business Partners.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Adaptability to constant change.
• Must be able to prioritize on a daily basis.
• Must have strong organizational and follow up skills.
• Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication to work with insurance companies in tendering and disputing claims.
• Must have very strong customer service skills in order to handle and diffuse escalated situations.
• Must be able to work well with others in a close office environment.
• Prior knowledge with Asana is a plus.