Position Title: Field Manager
The Field Manager is engaged in all facets of the final mile delivery and installation customer experience. This position provides support for in-home and commercial appliance deliver and installation services within the Houston market. Responsibilities include managing daily operations of contract delivery motor carriers, specialized appliance installers, and project management on job sites. In addition, the Field Manager will maintain a positive and ongoing relationship with our clients and is responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer service in the field.
• Manage contracted appliance installer schedules.
• Maintain positive relationship with contract carriers.
• Identify problem areas and offer solutions to improve operational inefficiencies.
• Recruitment and retention of qualified contract appliance installers.
• Skills validation and ensuring Statement of Work (SOW) execution of contracted appliance installers and delivery teams.
• Project management.
• Conduct daily field oversight on job sites and in-home installations.
• Daily on-site visits and communication with our clients.
• Growing the market with active business relationships and providing strong quality and service.
• HS Diploma or equivalent required; Undergraduate degree preferred.
• 3 years minimum experience with Project Management, Logistics and/or Transportation
• Excellent written/ verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and problem-solving ability.
• Local travel to and from job sites and warehouses.
• Must be willing to work flexible schedules.
• Computer proficiency in MS Office products
• Identifies and resolves problems. Demonstrates attention to detail.
• Identifies opportunities to increase accuracy and optimize resources and develops/recommends/implements solutions.
• Excellent negotiation skills to deal effectively with individuals and groups within and outside the organization.
• Provides timely and professional support to all internal/external customers and vendors
• Effective organization and leadership skills.
• Proven leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to effectively supervise, coach and influence employees.
• Competitive salary based on experience.
• Rapid growth opportunities to internally be promoted within the state of California. Willingness to relocate throughout the continental US opens up additional opportunities for advancement.
• Medical, Dental and Life insurance
• 401(k) with 5% company match
• Paid Time Off