Position Title: Field Operations Coordinator
Reports to: Location Manager
The position of Field Operations Coordinator is responsible for handling all orders, routing, deliveries, installations, and communication with assigned locations. The FOC is also responsible for all communication with delivery and install teams, as well as, the assigned sales contacts with each client.
• Manifest creation.
• Billing for assigned locations.
• Review of field paperwork to ensure scope of work is completed.
• Route Monitoring.
• HS Diploma or equivalent required.
• Excellent written/ verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and problem-solving ability.
• Computer proficiency in MS Office products
• Must be able to type 50 WPM minimum.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $xx / hr.